- The following investment choices are available for the investment-linked assurance schemes ("ILAS") issued by FWD Insurance Company (Macau) Limited ("FWD"). Your investments are subject to the credit risks of FWD.
- The premiums paid by you towards the insurance policy will become part of the assets of FWD. You are not investing in the underlying investments of the investment choices and you do not have any rights or ownership over these underlying investments. Your recourse is against FWD only.
- Your return on investment is calculated by FWD with reference to the performance of the underlying investments.
- The return of ILAS is based on investment choices linked to ILAS which is calculated by FWD with reference to the performance of a corresponding AMCM-authorized fund. Investors should note that the return on investments under ILAS shall be subject to charges of ILAS and may be lower than the return of the corresponding AMCM-authorized fund.
- Early surrender or withdrawal of the policy/suspension of or reduction in premium may result in a significant loss of principal and/or bonuses awarded. Poor performance of underlying investments may further magnify investment losses of investors, while all charges are still deductible.
- The investment choices available under ILAS can have very different features and risk profiles. Some may be of high risk.
- You should not purchase this product unless you understand it and it has been explained to you how it is suitable for you. The final decision is yours.
- The return of some of the investment choices is calculated with reference to pools of assets internally managed on a discretionary basis by FWD.
- AMCM authorization is not a recommendation or endorsement of a scheme nor does it guarantee the commercial merits of a scheme or its performance. It does not mean the scheme is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investors or class of investors.
- Investment involves risks. For details and charges of ILAS, please refer to the Principal Brochure.
Investment involves risks. Past performance should not be taken as an indication of future performance. You should not invest based on this material alone. You should read ILAS offering documents for details including the risk factors.
FWD Life Insurance Company (Macau) Limited